Share with your network - maybe you know the right candidate?
|Term of Employment
・ German native
・ Native level English ability
・ Those who have acquired JLPT N1 or have equivalent Japanese reading ability
・ 5 years or more of practical translation experience
[Nice to have]
・ Experience in management of translation team
・ Experience in localization of entertainment content such as games and animation
・ Those who play games on a daily basis
・ Those who are familiar with German pop culture
・ Those who can take everything positively and take action
・ Those who can work actively and voluntarily instead of being passive
・ Those who can actively work on new things
・ Those who can see things from a wide field of view
・ Those who can expand the range of work regardless of position
・ Those who have devoted themselves to something or have accomplished something
Standard working hours: 8 hours a day
Core time: 11: 00-16: 00 Break 60 minutes
[Holiday / vacation system]
・ Two days off per week (Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays)
・ Summer vacation (3rd: Taken between July 1st and the end of September)
・ Year-end and New Year holidays (December 29-January 3 in principle)
・ Annual paid leave (10 days in the first year)
・ Bereavement leave
・ Refreshment leave (regular employee: 5 consecutive days after 2 years of joining the company. Granted every 3 years thereafter)
¥4,000,000 ~ 6,000,000 / year
・ Annual income: about 4 to 5.5 million yen
・ Monthly fee: 333,334 yen to 458,334 yen
・ Basic salary: 246,596 yen to 339,084 yen
・ Expected overtime allowance (equivalent to 45 hours): 86,738 yen to 119,250 yen
* Determined according to our standards based on the balance between previous year's income and experience.
* Includes overtime allowance for 45 hours each month.
* 45 hours of overtime is not obligatory.
* A separate allowance will be provided for overtime work exceeding 45 hours, late night overtime work, and work on holidays.
* Even if overtime is less than 45 hours, the full amount of overtime expected will be paid.
* The above does not apply to managers and persons subject to the discretionary labor system.
・ Full transportation expenses
・ Twice a year salary assessment
・ Equipped with various social insurance (joined by Kanto IT Health Insurance Association)
・ Condolence money
・ Free clothing
||Document screening ⇒ 1st interview ⇒ 2nd interview ⇒ Unofficial decision * The number of interviews may vary depending on the selection status.
We are looking for translators for game localization.
・ Translation from Japanese or English to German
・ Supervision of texts translated by external translators
・ German translation team task management
・ Quality control in German that will be finally implemented
Login or Register to Apply
- Join thousands of other job seekers
- Find the right job and apply directly
- Change your career path