Share with your network - maybe you know the right candidate?
|Term of Employment
・ English native
・ Those who have acquired JLPT N1 or have equivalent Japanese reading ability
・ 5 years or more actual translation experience
[Nice to have]
・ Experience in management of translation team
・ Experience in localization of entertainment contents such as games and animation
・ Those who play games on a daily basis
・ Those who are familiar with North American pop culture
・ Those who take everything positively and take action
・ Those who work actively and voluntarily instead of being passive
・ Those who will actively work on new things
・ Those who see things from a wide point of view
・ Those who can expand the range of work regardless of position
・ Those who devote themselves to something or have accomplished something
・ Annual income: about 4 to 5.5 million yen
・ Monthly salary: 333,334 yen to 458,334 yen
・ Basic salary: 246,596 yen to 339,084 yen
・ Expected overtime allowance (equivalent to 45 hours): 86,738 yen to 119,250 yen
* Determined according to our standards based on the balance between previous year's income and experience.
* Includes overtime allowance for 45 hours each month.
* 45 hours of overtime is not obligatory.
* A separate allowance will be provided for overtime work exceeding 45 hours, late night overtime work, and work on holidays.
* Even if overtime is less than 45 hours, the full amount of overtime expected will be paid.
* The above does not apply to managers and persons subject to the discretionary labor system.
Standard working hours: 8 hours a day
Core time: 11: 00-16: 00 Break 60 minutes
[Holiday / vacation system]
・ Two days off per week (Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays)
・ Summer vacation (3rd: Taken between July 1st and the end of September)
・ Year-end and New Year holidays (December 29-January 3 in general)
・ Annual paid leave (10 days on the first year)
¥333,334 ~ 458,334 / month
・ Full transportation expenses provided
・ Twice a year salary assessment
・ Equipped with various social insurances
・ No dress code
||Document screening ⇒ 1st interview ⇒ 2nd interview ⇒ Offer * The number of interviews may increase depending on the situation.
transportation allowance provided
social insurances provided
We are looking for a translation leader for Game Localization.
You will be engaged in a project to localize famous games
・ Translation from Japanese to English
・ Supervision of texts translated by external translators
-Check / correct the implemented text
・ Task management of English translation team
・ Final English quality control for texts that will be applied in the final work
Login or Register to Apply
- Join thousands of other job seekers
- Find the right job and apply directly
- Change your career path