|Employment Type||Direct hire|
|Term of Employment||Full time|
|Professional Area||Tourism & Hotel|
- Experience in customer relations/hospitality industry, preferably in Japan
Shift system, including weekends
2 days off per week, 117 annual holidays
|Salary||¥3,220,000 / year|
Rent support (conditions apply), transportation fee and overtime are paid separately
|Job Tags||work in shifts social insurances provided|
The apartment-style rooms offer the perfect combination of traditional Japanese atmosphere and modern, functional equipment as well as spacious rooms to accommodate large numbers of guests.
We are looking for someone who can make our customers feel comfortable during their short-term or long-term stay in Tokyo.
The hotels are located in the heart of Tokyo (Ueno, Shinjuku, Akasaka, Ginza)
■ As a receptionist, your main responsibilities would be:
– Welcoming guests
– Check-in/check-out procedures
– Managing reservation and customer data
– Provide information and guidance regarding rooms, surrounding area, etc.
–Handling complaints, etc.
Depending on your experience and skills, you may have the chance to be promoted to hotel manager quickly!
Login or Register to Apply
- Join thousands of other job seekers
- Find the right job and apply directly
- Change your career path